Monday, November 15, 2010

W1 Weigh-in: Woohooo - Happy Starfire is Happy

Image Courtesy of The Stock Exchange
Wheeeee - I just stepped off the scales from my weekly weigh-in, and today, they appear to be my friend (must be all that exercise craziness I did last week!)

Results today? 81.7kg, baby! (that'd be 179.7lb for those in the States). I was hoping to break 82 by the end of November, so that's that goal well and truly met AS LONG AS I can maintain it until the end of November and not end up going back up a little for the next two weeks... and hey, with the insane way my body fluctuates sometimes, that's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Also, this week's going to be a little less active than last week was, given that I'll be away for a wedding over the coming weekend, and even if I wasn't, I actually want to do a lower mileage week this week to give my joints some downtime after everything I put them through last week.  So that's me attempting to rock the scales of balance, as well as the scales of weight!

But yeah. For the moment, I'm feeling REALLY good about this result :-D